Asphalt shingles have been a popular residential roofing choice for several years due to their cost and relatively simple installation. They are comprised of a paper or fiberglass mat coated with asphalt. Also known as laminated or dimensional shingles, architectural roofing shingles are among the highest quality roofing products made.
Although there are other styles of asphalt shingles Durable Roofing Solutions only installs the highest quality and aesthetic.
JUST LIKE YOU...WE ARE HOMEOWNERS.
WE ONLY INSTALL PRODUCTS WE WOULD INSTALL ON OUR OWN HOMES.
Why Choose Architectural Asphalt Shingles over other styles?
- Multi-layer, laminated shingle which gives more varied, contoured visual effect to a roof surface.
- Designed to avoid repetitive patterns in the shingle appearance.
- Color variation adds greater curb appeal to your home.
- Special shingles are needed for the eaves starter course and ridge caps.
- Heavier and more durable than traditional 3-tab shingle designs.
Asphalt Shingle Maintenance Tip
Moss and debris which remains on the shingles will cause premature deterioration and should be physically removed from the roof or with a copper sulfate, zinc chloride or other solution carefully applied and thoroughly rinsed.